Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

From my place...

Yesterday the sun came out just for me, even though my curtains were drawn-I knew it was there.

My body has finally made piece with itself, and soon the dust will settle so i can start to rebuild on my delicate foundations.
Unsure of my new design; I am going to take my time, and be careful not to rush as I assemble my temple.
Once complete- I am going to ensure I do not allow anyone in who will rip down my walls and recreate me to fit their design, but marvel at my creations and wake up to my imperfections; and still consider me a work of art.

The set back of my 'recovery' is I keep waiting for the gun to go off and life to start, although it never does.
I feel as though i am left alone at the starting line again- with no real skills to carry me through.
I have made my home upon this broad line, too afraid to go forward yet brave enough to never look back.

I always thought of myself as outgoing, exciting, strong, I now however, consider myself to be a phenominal actress. Society is my stage.

With time I will have my temple, not tomorrow or the next day.
When there is no wind and not only the sun- but the moon and the stars come out for me will I rise from my feeble position and reclaim my place.

Behind these curtains, through the gate, down the gravel road, over the commons and across the main road lies my place.
Ready when i am.

1 comment:

  1. this is brilliantly written and while you may consider yourself a phenomenal actress, I consider you a phenomenal women, with guts and determination, youve done well. Love you kiddo

    ReplyDelete